Docs are here.
1) Install CircuitPython on the NeoTrellis as described here.
2) Install the NeoTrellis CircuitPython library on your board as described here
3) Install the NeoTrellis CircuitPython library on your laptop as described here. \ This will allow you to review the source code from PyCharm.
4) Install the ADXL34x accelerometer library on your laptop with:
pip3 install adafruit_adxl34x
1) The NeoTrellis library usage is described here
2) Access to the REPL is described here.
In order to enable
mu-editor to work with the NeoTrellis, edit
adafruit.py and add (0x239a, 0x8030), to the valid_boards value.